[Ansteorra] maybe an answer to recruitment problems

Morgan White blackfeatherswan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 12:01:40 PST 2012

I wholeheartedly agree with the local demos approach. I'm a full time
student at UT, and I alternate my weekend with work and SCA events, which
would be impossible financially if not for my friends helping me get there.
As a student at UT, I have struggled to find two more UT students to form
the required signature for an on-campus SCA chapter. I'm aware we have
several faculty members involved but with UT regulations on campus, I would
still need more students involved and I don't have the resources to set up
a demo on campus. Would it be possible to get something like that arranged?
-Morgan