[Ansteorra] Hobby Lobby Recruitment

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 20:43:47 PST 2012

Your Grace,
  I work at Hobby Lobby and am unaware of there being a charge to use the class room at the stores.  One of my old Supervisors had a class and didn't have a fee charged for using it.  If there's a Hobby Lobby in your area, call them up and talk to the store manager about what you'd like to do and how often you'd like to do it.  If they don't have a class that conflicts, they usually say yes.  This time of year is pretty slow for retail in general so I think they'd be as happy to have something extra going that will attract customers to the store as an A&S group will be for having a place to meet and attract newcomers.  I'll see if there's any criteria tomorrow when I go to work and report back.

In Service,
Borijigidun Monggulun