[Ansteorra] maybe an answer to recruitment problems

Franchesca Bush franchescabush at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:30:41 PST 2012

I know that I would have (and maybe still would) attend some sort of
gathering.  I would love to discuss learning opportunities, maybe go over a
contact list, general questions I should be asking, how to know I am
missing something.  You know whatever I should know, could know, and might
want to know.  I would like the opportunity to try things that I might not
be able to afford to try.

Bryn Gwlad has a new Largesse Guild and it is great.  We made coifs,
leather pouches, and will be doing pewter soon.  I like that we have lots
of different things we worked on each time.  It's like getting your feet
wet.