[Ansteorra] How to defeat Trimaris

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:28:19 PST 2012

Dearest Gaston,

 I would love to do just that very thing for you but between health issues
and financial constraints my beloved and I will not be able to go to War,
>pouting now< but we are vowing to put money aside for Pennsic.
  When I reported to Trimaris and told them about all of the fiesty fellows
in Ansteorra they did not believe me. When I said Ansteorran warriors were
big and ferocious and not skeered of nothing they did nto believe me,
thought I was exaggerating... Then they heard I was captured body and soul
by an Ansteorran Warrior did they even try to come and rescue me? Noooooo.
You know why? They were distracted by Scanty dressed dancers and booze! So
ya'll go on down there and kick their butts, then head over and have a
drink with them and enjoy the dancing girls....tee hee!

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Gemano
aka Tina the terrible
Formerly of Trimaris, now of ANSTEORRA
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Zach Most <clermont1348 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Tina the Trimaran Spy,
>
>   I have a theory that armies have evolved from days of yore when they
> marched on their stomachs, and that now they're propelled mostly by their
> adrenal glands, livers and loins.  To test my theory, I hereby deputize you
> to be a morale captain of the Ansteorran army.  Rally all the scantily clad
> dancers and booze you can, and get them to Gulf War.  Don't keep our
> fighters out too late.  Don't poison our friends from Trimaris, but if you
> can help them spend the battle days a little sleep deprived and replaying
> daydreams of scantily clad dancers I think everyone wins.
>   Gaston de Clermont, General of Ansteorra.

Any day above ground is a good day!