[Ansteorra] Food at Crown

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:56:19 PST 2012

At 04:10 PM 1/20/2012, you wrote:
>On Jan 19, 2012, at 8:09 PM, Amanda Baucum wrote:
>>@ Tina
>>
>>You mix the flour and the sugar first.  I find they mix best if you
>>put the
>>flour in first then mix the sugar in.  Using a plastic or wooden
>>spoon is
>>good.  Then you slowly pour the bear in while mixing it together.
>>Keep
>>stirring until the mixture is sticky and wants to stick together to
>>itself.
>
>Ah, one small question... Now that I have one, quite PO'd Bear covered
>in bits of dough and flour rampaging around my kitchen, WHAT am I
>supposed to do now??? And what was I supposed to do with the beer? Or
>was I supposed to get the Bear to drink the beer first?

The customary proceedure at this point is:

1. Put a large pot of honey outside the kitchen door.

2. Open the kitchen door.

3. Run around to the front of the house and go in the front door.

4. Once the Bear has exited the kitchen, close the door quietly, and
lock it firmly.

5. Clean up the mess in the kitchen.

6. When that's done, drink the beer--you've earned it.

         -Tivar Moondragon