[Ansteorra] Lunch at Red Tape

Magdalena "Dena" Cortez pancua at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 15:03:09 PST 2012

Greetings populace of Ansteorra!

First, I would like to thank HL Aline for allowing me the opportunity to
provide lunch at the gathering today.

I also like to thank Lady Renee for assisting me throughout the planning,
preparation and cooking of today's lunch. It was her beef marsala stew that
was served at lunch. I would also like to thank Lord Lazlo, Lord William
and HL Timur for helping out with crowd control and clean up. Without all
these hands, I am not sure how I would have gotten through lunch!

I would also like to send out an apology to those who were not able to
partake of the beef stew. I was not prepared for the numbers we received
today and I am incredibly embarrassed. This was my first attempt at serving
a large crowd and underestimated what I needed. I learned quite a bit
(thank you to those who provided feedback on the stew!) and will be more
prepared in the future.

--
In humble service to The Barony of  Bryn Gwlad and the Kingdom of
Ansteorra,

Lady Magdelena "Dena" Cortez
MKA Katy Hendrick
Cell: 512-585-4172