[Ansteorra] Plague Doctor's Mask Documentation?

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 09:36:17 PST 2012

Salut cozyns,

I'm afraid that's not entirely true, Rose. You are correct about the masks' contents and purpose. However, the miasma theory still left the question, "from whence this bad air?" Birds, cats, and dogs were variously blamed. Ironically, this led to the wholesale slaughter of dogs and cats, allowing the rat population to explode.

En Lyonel

Sent from my iPhone