[Ansteorra] Help for those going to Battle of Nations

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:40:24 PST 2012

Your Grace,

I'm going to set up the auction such that both knights, Sir Gaston and Sir
Guy (knighted here and quite humble also in his juggernaut way) are
benefited, I think.  If Your Grace is present would you consider 'pitching'
for this effort?  I still don't have a venue yet but I'm looking.
 Suggestions welcome.

I don't think Ansteorra could have better representation at this tournament
than Gaston and Guy.  It will be a proud thing to help them both and I
think all Ansteorrans will feel their hearts smile when they hear of the
feats of the field on those glorious days.

Ritter Dietereich