[Ansteorra] Participation vs. Recruitment

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:42:29 PST 2012

That's one thing I really liked about being a local chronicler. I got to
see local newsletters for other groups, and I got to see what other local
groups were doing. If we can tap into that energy on the kingdom level
(maybe just one or two articles a month), not only would we widen the
audience pool for those creators, but we would also create a greater
cohesion among groups within Ansteorra. I fear that much of what is done on
the local level is lost outside of each group. Greater visibility for local
group activities? That's definitely a plus. Less isolation? Also a plus.

What minuses? Increased cost in printing? That will probably be offset by
the transition to an online *Black Star*. What other thoughts?

I just got home from class (driving through the thickest fog I remember
driving through in a long time). My brain is worn out.

Detlef