[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Early On

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 11:58:05 PST 2012

I am forwarding this by request.

Cait

_________________________________

I talked to Larry at King's Arrow Ranch this past weekend, and he has
changed his mind about the early early on. He will offer the same deal
that he did last year.

You can arrive anytime between March 3rd and March 7th. It doesn't
matter what day you arrive, the fee will be an extra $35 per person paid
directly to Larry. As always, you must be pre-registered to take
advantage of this offer.

We take over the site on Thursday morning, March 8th, at 7:00 A.M.. Once
we take over, you are stuck on site unless you are staff. You can leave,
but if you do, you will not be allowed back on site until the war opens
on Sunday morning.

Master Stephan of Durham,
Autocrat, Gulf Wars XXI