[Ansteorra] Children in the SCA

Cait O'Hara moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 30 14:04:49 PST 2012

Greetings!

I would also like to remind everyone of the existence of the Ansteorran
Parents group on Yahoo. The group can be found at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ansteorran_parents. There are currently 37
members, including the Kingdom MoC. This group is for parents to share
ideas on SCA activities, how to keep children happy at events, and local
SCA child-friendly activities. Feel free to stop on by.  There are also
many resources for parents and children alike.

In Service to Youth and Kingdom,

Lady Cait O'Hara
Kingdom MoC