[Ansteorra] Travel (was Re: Participation vs. Recruitment (long))

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:55:54 PST 2012

Ismet's quote bears extra discussion in my eyes.  I used to think that the
purpose of travel was in essence, to advertise yourself.  After our
vacation to Scotland, where we got to see what happens to fighter's who
were not able to travel because of the geography of where they live, my
opinion changed.

You travel because distance breaks habits, and people outside the a
rational travel distance are substantially different in the ways that they
do things.  Learning these differences, and the reasons behind them,
encourage faster growth.

Anyway, my two cents.

JP

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.