[Ansteorra] Recognition (WAS: Travel)

myfanwy at pug.net myfanwy at pug.net
Tue Jan 31 15:25:01 PST 2012

If you are not certain of *what* award but you feel somebody deserve recognition, I highly recommend you write a personal letter to Their Majesties, and if you live in a Barony Their Excellencies, and let them know what you have seen an individual do and they will usually be able to read those words and come up with a highly suitable award.  The only problem is when the person has already received the award, and then we can only come up with a "Thank you."

These words are frequently just as valuable as an award recommendation.

My two pence,
Myfanwy ferch Eifion
Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lady of Hellsgate.