[Ansteorra] Recognition (WAS: Travel)

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:15:45 PST 2012

I love you my Princess and I love you too Rose the not so obnoxious. My
thoughts precisely but I just couldn't get it out. I was just saying to
Sarran that I was going to start a letter campaign but I did not know where
to start. Now our lovely and talented Princess has given us the exact
information. Time to stop arguing and pontififcating and write those
letters. We all know some one who is deserving and possibly hanging by a
thread. Show them the good side of the SCA and write a letter about it.

My most favorite scroll I ever got was a Masque laureate from Trimaris that
was a mass produced template that was painted by a child in the Kingdom. It
is not neat, it is a bit out of the lines but she painted it for me and it
is special in my heart. Every one needs and deserves one like
that.....sigh.... not homesick at all.....very happy here in the Northern
wilds of Ansteorra...

 Tina

--
Any day above ground is a good day!