[Ansteorra] Scribal Track - Ansteorra Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Misty Hosey honourdubois at verizon.net
Sun Jul 8 09:27:17 PDT 2012

This years Ansteorra Heraldic and Scribal Symposium is officially on the
Kingdom Calendar.  Please join us in the Shire of Rosenfeld for classes and
fellowship on August 18.

We have several wonderful classes already lined up! I am currently looking
for teachers interested in teaching the following classes (if you would like
to teach a class that is not listed here, please let me know, the more
classes the better!)

Helpful Hints on Scroll Making

Cadels

Early Period Figure Drawing

How to Draw Figures in scrolls

Researching

Documentation

Heraldry in Scrolls

Roll of Arms

Achievement of Arms do's and don'ts

How to draw acanthus leaves and other traditionally decor

Using Correct Paint palletes for specific styles

Book Binding

Making Period Paint Brushes

Helpful hints in creating Originals

Calligraphy for Left Handers

What calligraphy to use with what period and region

Gilding

Period Materials

I can be reached at  star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org if you are
volunteering to teach or want to learn a particular scribal technique.

In Service to the Dream,

Baroness Honour du Bois

AHSS Scribal Class Coordinator

Star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org