[Ansteorra] Proposed Bardic Workshop at Steppes Artisan

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 16 05:38:49 PDT 2012

Gilyan,
Not going to be at Crown this weekend, but do you have other opportunities
for donations in future, such as at Round Table?
Or maybe a direct PayPal payment to you that we can use?
You don't even have to trade donations for Nom Noms, I'll just throw cash at you!  :-)
Cheers, Hillary

From: Gilyan Clonmacnoise <gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Nom Noms for Tree Stumps - at Crown Tournament!
<snip>

So far, I've raised $596.19. That's over half way to my goal for this
year! Two more events with similar success, and those stumps will be
outta here (there)!  :)

Hope to see many of you this weekend!
Gilyan