[Ansteorra] New Northern MoC needed !

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:56:40 PDT 2012

 {sending Kingdom wide because my deputies are that deserving of wordfame!}

Greetings Most Northern Region of Ansteorra,

My time as Northern Region's MoC is coming to an end. I have enjoyed
serving in this capacity immensely and the two years have flown by all
too quickly! I will officially be stepping down as of August 31, 2012.

I would like to thank with all my heart my NRMoC Deputies:

Kerridwyn
Mka - Gordon C Tucker

Aderyn Gunnarsdottir
Mka - Jennifer Stoops

Liliana Barnes
Mka - Tabitha Manners

Without their help my office would not have been as successful or pleasant!

If you are interested in this office, please send your application to
Lady Cait O'Hara at moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org. Applications can be
found at http://children.ansteorra.org/forms.php.

Requirements are:

1. You must be 18 years or older.
2. You must be a member of the SCA.
3. You must have email or a phone, I forget which Cait can tell you.
4. You must pass (or have passed) a background check.
5. You should have experience working with children (such as teaching
or volunteering)
6. She would like to have someone with prior MoC experience as well,
such as holding a local office or leading children's activities at
local events.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha 'Pooh Key' Lovtsevich ~ NRMoC - CR

Post Scriptum: Praise your child.