[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Feast

Rachel Reid reidrc at live.com
Thu Jul 12 17:56:47 PDT 2012

 Greetings!

If you have not yet made reservations for Crown Feast, and wish to do so, please let me know!  I have recieved many reservations, but there are still some available, those that are not reserved will be available at troll on a first-come first-served basis.  I will close reservations at midnight tonight, as I will need to print the list for troll and I will be leaving early tomorrow to head to site.  Please feel free to forward this to any list you deem appropriate.

In Service,
Lady Charmaine Talbot