[Ansteorra] Tree Stumps at Gulf Wars

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:37:30 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra!

With great thanks to everyone who partook of the frozen nom noms, I am
pleased to announce that $402.37 was raised at Crown Tournament for
the Nom Noms for Tree Stumps project! To date, $998.56 has been
raised.

Special thanks to m'ladies Danielle, Niki, and Asha who braved the
walk-in freezer and walked around the site with ice cream and cookies
since I was, ummm..., preoccupied.  :)

Plans have changed and I will be at Round Table this weekend with the
donation bucket and the small amount of (somewhat melted) cookies that
are left from Crown Tournament. I suspect I will be busy, so will plan
on putting the bucket and cookies on a table in the common area and
will certainly pass it around during the general meeting.

I will begin contacting the SCA site liaison to Gulf Wars in the next
few weeks to coordinate the next phase of the project - destruction of
the tree stumps!

With joy in your generosity and anticipating destruction,
Princess Gilyan

--
True words are not always pretty. Pretty words are not always true. -
Steve Kutie