[Ansteorra] Proposed Bardic Workshop at Steppes Artisan

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 16 05:38:49 PDT 2012

Greetings all!
HL Mea Passavanti and I are looking to coordinate a bardic workshop for Steppes
Artisan.  The intent is to get bards together for some coaching on works you
have in progress, or pieces you'd like to work on taking up to the next level.
We'd very much like to get bards of all levels to join in and help one another.
In addition, this offers us a chance to come together in fellowship as
performance artists in a very casual/comfortable manner that isn't a competition
or a bardic circle, so we can get some feedback and improve our art.  Please let
us know if you'd like to join us!

In service,
Alden
Premier Bard of Ansteorra