[Ansteorra] Round Table and Youth Officers

Cait O'Hara moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 16 06:48:27 PDT 2012

Greetings!

Round Table is only a week away! I will be there to get to know all of
my local officers. An open forum for all MoCs will be at 9 am. Come talk
with me. I will also be teaching a warranting class for youth officers.
The class is from 10 to 1130. At the moment, it is not a requirement.
But, I highly encourage all youth officers (including youth combat and
rapier officers) to attend. This class teaches all policies regarding
our youth. It also teaches procedures and tactics regarding youth
activities.

Are you interested in working with our youth, but not sure how? Don't
know if you meet the requirements? Already a Minister of Children but
not sure how you can increase attendance/volunteerism? Do you need help
with resources? Round Table is the place for you! The warranting class
is not just for MoCs. It contains so much for all our youth needs.

Are you unable to attend Round Table but are still interested in being
involved with our youth? You can do any or all of the following:

1. Visit the Ansteorran youth website at http://children.ansteorra.org.
2. Email me (the Kingdom Minister of Children) at
moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org.
3. Talk to your local MoC, Youth Marshal, or Seneschal about helping out.
4. Fill out an application as a bid for the MoC office (found at
http://children.ansteorra.org/forms.php). Then, send a copy to me, your
local MoC, local Seneschal, and Baron/Baroness.

What are the requirements to be a Minister of Children?

- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a current SCA member.
- You must pass a background check.

Desired qualifications (but not required):

- Previous work with children.
- Education and/or leadership experience

Thank you for your interest in Ansteorra's youth!

In service to Youth and Kingdom,

Lady Cait O'Hara
Kingdom Minister of Children
Ansteorra