[Ansteorra] Tree Stumps at Gulf Wars

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Mon Jul 16 07:15:33 PDT 2012

This is amazing news.  Thank you for the update.  The cold treats were fabulous. It was nice to be able to sit in the shade and patiently wait for the coolness to come around.  Many thanks to all who made that happen.

I look forward to seeing the improvement tree stump removal will make to Ansteorran camping at war.  The prospects for this year's Gulf War just keep getting better.  It is going to be another wonderful war.

Liliana