[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Tue Jul 17 15:24:12 PDT 2012

I notice that this is now appears to be a foregone conclusion, despite
the fact that the one time we were made aware of the will of the
populace, the majority did *not* want this change.  So this change will
be forced on us even though we don't want it?  Why is that?  Who made
this decision and what was the justification?  Shouldn't that be
disclosed before we begin discussing changes to Corpora?

If the majority of the populace does not want this change, why are we
making it?  If the majority does not want this change, why are we even
discussing the language that would be used to implement it?
Implementation language is only needed if a change is to be made.
Again, who is dictating this change, and under what justification?

   Miles Grey
   Ansteorra