[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 17:59:13 PDT 2012

Personally I could care less if it's a male/female, male/male, female/female on the Throne.  What I care about is will "they" function as honorable and just Consorts.  Simple as that.  And no I'm not a Blue Feather although there are some that I count as true and honorable friends.  Some "straight" people in the SCA I wouldn't trust to stand behind me.

Historical, modern, whatever... will the 2 people sitting on the throne be just and balance each other's personalities and foibles?  Nothing is being forced on anyone.  I've seen many people in the short time I've been in the SCA if they didn't like who won Crown then they didn't play for 6 months and saved money to come back when someone they 'liked' was on the Throne.

Runa *who is wearing non-flamable clothing at this time*