[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:38:27 PDT 2012

>>>This should be the BoD's decision and they are passing the buck.  As Lord
>>>Miles Grey pointed out, the majority of the populace is not wanting this.
>>><<<

>it was not a majority of the populace,
>the majority of the populace never " bothered " to take the time to fill out
>the census in the 1st place .

Yes, and additionally, it was not the majority of the respondents
either, just the majority of respondents with an opinion. There was a
significant number that answered "don't care". It was the majority
(over 50%) only among respondents from 2 kingdoms.

>but since this issue could wind up becoming another expensive legal battle

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind too. Because the last time in court
was so much fun I can totally see us wanting to try that again.

>now an odd question , to date , just how many people have been found

>"undesirable " and rejected for competition in crown tourney for any reason??

I know of one couple that was rejected, not here but in another
kingdom. Just saying that it does happen. And it was done quietly, and
I do not believe they were given a reason for the rejection.

~Astridr