[Ansteorra] Stop Eating; I'm Full!

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:48:53 PDT 2012

I've just largely been ignoring it. Gmail appears to group threads, so
I can open one and see the history of the posts, if I'm interested.

One method used here is to request the use of a keyword in the subject
line. It makes it easier to set up filters.

Salvador:
"Going North" to Calontir? Nope, Calontir is a long trip south for me.

William