[Ansteorra] Is the kitty dead? Did ya know this?

Alexandra Shahan acshahan at att.net
Thu Jul 19 18:11:29 PDT 2012

 Fresh subject matter for those looking:

The 25th Anniversary of Steppes Artisan will be held on Saturday, 28 July 2012.

 All Artisans of Ansteorra are invited to enter this Body of Work
competition, to claim the honor of being named the Argent Artisan!

 Pre-registration is required this year, with the deadline for registration being Tuesday, 24 July 2012.

 Everyone is welcome at this event.

 Come and be inspired by the artisans and their displays!

 Buy something from the bake sale! (All funds to go toward Gulf War Stump Removal).

 Enter the brownie baking competition!

 Enter the drawing to become a judge for the brownie baking competition! (More Stump Removal Boodle!)

 Bring something delicious for the potluck picnic!

 Bring your armor and your weapons, and have a gonzaga fighting day in
the shaded park right next to the air conditioned building (where we
will be having a bake sale, did I mention the bake sale?)!

There's a boffer Youth Combat practice being organized, and also a nifty
 playground, so bring the whole family! (Buy them something from the
bake sale!)

 A Bardic Master Class is being offered in the
morning. Seriously, could you ask for more from an event? (Well, yes,
but the answer is no, the site is DRY.)***

 Please join us on Facebook for the latest (unofficial) scoop: https://www.facebook.com/groups/241551009264284/

 For the official scoop, and details on how to pre-register, the
potluck, the brownie baking competition, etc. please see the website: http://steppes.ansteorra.org/artisan

 Looking very much forward to seeing you all there!

 HL Emma Haldan, Steward, Steppes Artisan 2012
 emma.haldan at yahoo.comSteppes Artisan 2012 This
 is a facebook page for the Steppes Artisan of 2012. It is an open
group, meant to encourage participation and communication. This is not
an official publication of the SCA

Lady Alexandra Notte Clare
Steppes Youth Chivalric/Boffer Marshal
Come to the Dark side - we will have brownies!!!