[Ansteorra] Recent List Behavior

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 05:44:01 PDT 2012

Excellent idea. Those of us who enjoy the list have to endure this but we are rude to ask that it stop. I guess that is all well and good.
Let me know when the complaint-fest is over so I can rejoin the list again.
Or better yet, how about we start another thread ( the 4th thread) and talk about it in circles until everyone is sick of it?
Yes this is a public list but as part of the public I have the right to voice my thoughts and opinions.
Telling me it is rude to ask the thread to stop is just as rude.

We dol not tell interracial couples they can not sit the throne so why tell same sex couples. It is discrimination plain and simple and all your lip smacking will change nothing.

I am out of here.
David Brown

There is no better therapy than a dogs love.