[Ansteorra] Umbrage and Same Sex Consorts

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 18:03:00 PDT 2012

Haven't we already had problems with child predators in the SCA? Why would people think that if we allowed same-sex consorts that we'd have problems that we already have? Heck, we already have them! Just my $0.02 cents worth on this conversation before I move off list. I won't have internet when I move and I don't need to come back to thousands of posts. :)

Gunnvor, I'm sorry you have been attacked by friends and have had to stop associating with them because of your viewpoints. Everyone is entitled to their own views on things. That's part of what makes us function as a society in RL and in the SCA.