[Ansteorra] Questions about crowns and crown tournaments

Justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:54:31 PDT 2012

So if this (same sex consorts) goes through, then the rapier community can then request that every other Crown Tourney be held as a rapier tourney, that way rapier fighters could be King or Queen, right? Seems fair!! Why should the Crown be restricted to only heavy fighters? Seems a bit biased. If we can have a King and King or a Queen and a Queen, then let's be fair all the way around and give rapier folks a chance to reign.