[Ansteorra] Black people in medieval Europe

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:27:44 PDT 2012

>From all the BBC programs I have watched, during Shakespear's time, there
were many, many black families of high status.  It is sad that the schools
do not teach this.  I think it would be a wonderful thing for this
community to know of the wonderful history they have that is positive
instead of all the negative history our schools tend to harp on.

I know it is important that we acknowlege the hardship this community went
through, but they also need to know that there was good things too.

Katrine la Escolpiera

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com