[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan Photos 2012

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 02:30:33 PDT 2012

O'Noble Lord and Lady,

Thank you for the wonderful pictures of Steppes Artisan...you sequence of photos always makes me feel as if I had been there myself...a very special feeling!

I would love to use some of these pictures...primarily the ones with Lord Biau and HL Delphina receiving their Premier Sable Flurs and a few shots of TRM...if my Lady Pyro could send me her photographer's release for these and may I inquire as to her 'awarded' title? Lady? I would be most honored to give her proper accreditation for these wonderful images!

I am attaching a photographer's release form, even though I am sure you already have one! O' you gotta just 'love' the red-tape! LOL!

Sincerely and In Service to the Dream,
Lady Pandora Penncraft,
Chronicler, Barony Bordermarch