[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 14:47:28 PDT 2012

And besides, like Herr Detlef said, if we have a King/King reign then the Order of the Rose can be the inspiration for the Rapier community.
And as a gay man, I have no problem with opposite sex couples on the throne and would have no problem with same sex couples on the throne...as long as they rule fairly, both opposite and same sex,  all is good.

HL Devin