[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 19:53:36 PDT 2012

Pardon me, Master Tivar. I apologize for cropping your quote. I generally try to trim my posts to the relevant bits, since we are frequently extolled to do so for the folks on digest, but in retrospect, I really didn't need to crop that far. I will try to be more careful about that in the future. (No sarcasm here, just FYI. Taking things out of context is an ethical no-no that I try to avoid.)

You might note, however, that my point stands, even with the complete quote. The M/F-on-ID cards in no way guarantees you a Queen. It only guarantees you two people with M/F on their ID cards. They may have male plumbing, female plumbing, both, or neither. They may dress in traditional male/female dress, only female, only male, or regal houppelandes. (I'd like that; I think houppelandes are very stately garments, and from a time period I like.) But it doesn't guarantee a Queen.

~Rose

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates