[Ansteorra] (no subject)

thomas erwin aa69bb69cc69 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:51:57 PDT 2012

And you would be correct, and Duke Hector is a member of the Order of the
Rose, and the rapier community survived and chivalric community survived.
My point was merely to show that we can all adjust and compromise as new
situations arise.  If people are too stiff to bend in a breeze then they
will surely break in a storm.
Bors