[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Sir Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Wed Jul 18 21:31:05 PDT 2012

I am not saying that you have to be totally accurate. I am just saying what
I had heard came down from the Powers That Be, others that know more about
it can say more. Just know that Corpora, the BOD or who ever wanted us to
start hiding some of that stuff while on the field.
  We all have stuff around that is not period. The gauntlets that I use, are
kydex, they are black and do not look too bad, but I am working on getting
the metal ones rigged up to use. I do have  spiffy new lamellar body armor,
instead of the kidney belt. Now to convince Wuya that I need a new helm too.
Chiang