[Ansteorra] Salvador is confused as are a lot of other people it seems

Don Pieter donpieter at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 07:37:27 PDT 2012

Why yes, Yes you are confused. You are confused if you think that you know anything about the workings of being crown. You are confused if you think that every decision made by the crown has to be public knowledge.
You are confused if you think that using the BS argument that unless we do EVERYTHING period that we can't have some things period is going to do anything other than piss people off and make you look like a dork. Then yes you are confused.

All of you people are confused. If you think your impassioned speeches and hate based messages (the message of "if you are against IE you hate gays") are or will change anyone minds you're wrong. The information about the possible wording change was put forth with a request for commentary to be sent to the BOD. Please stop filling up my inbox with all of your arguments. Start filling up the BOD's.

They want your input.

Pieter

Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui
Sent from my iPhone