[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Participation Was: RE: Same Gender Co nsort Proposal

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Jul 19 16:15:41 PDT 2012

Fighting on Saturday and giving the fighters a chance to "prove" themselves was great because the experience of fighting with the best of our kingdom really help us to improve our skill in fighting and for non belts it was exciting.
Willow who fought on Sat and after experience the "repect" of our Belt didn't fight on Sunday.