[Ansteorra] Same-Gender Consort Proposal

Danielle Jennings cle0patra.29.85 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:43:53 PDT 2012

If discussions on this list had a strong influence over the BOD then
sustaining memberships would cost $20 a year and there would be no non
member surcharge. So at this point  discussion of BOD deliberations on this
list apart from explaining the language and purposes is ineffective. If
some one cares enough to write out their opinion they should send it
straight to the BOD where it could actually make a difference. I feel like
we are talking for the sake of hearing our own voices.

Pippa