[Ansteorra] Stop Eating; I'm Full!

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jul 19 21:05:56 PDT 2012

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012, Danielle Jennings <cle0patra.29.85 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> So at this point discussion of BOD deliberations on this list apart
> from explaining the language and purposes is ineffective.

I want a well-considered opinion to express to the Board.  So I want
people discussing the language, and purposes, and bases, and results.
I'd like to read any new arguments.

> I feel like we are talking for the sake of hearing our own voices.

Oddly, most of the repetition lately has been people writing versions
of "I don't want to see anything more, so all of you who want to
continue please shut up".  Without that, it would have been much
quieter.

Danielis Lincolinum
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com