[Ansteorra] Stop Eating; I'm Full!

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 23:07:27 PDT 2012

check out Steppes Artisan next week, the 28th. While the site is dry, there will be at least one brewer there that you can talk with & maybe exchange recipes. I believe he said something about bringing some Sekanjabin. He also does some wonderful meads.
Ly Gabriele
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)