[Ansteorra] Stop Eating; I'm Full!

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Fri Jul 20 03:27:11 PDT 2012

Ok, so if a group has a thread going discussing a subject and some people
start a second thread asking that the discussion stop, then if members of
the first group start a third thread asking that discussion on the second
thread stop, which takes priority? Is it the second thread because it came
before the third thread, or is it the third thread because it is the most
recent? Or is it all a numbers game?

Yes, I am poking fun. Spinning things out to the logical conclusion is fun!

Doré