[Ansteorra] Questions about crowns and crown tournaments

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:38:42 PDT 2012

Though I do not share his feelings about the root issue, I am forced to
agree with Miles on this point. I have no doubt that many people are
keeping their feelings silent on this and many other topics for fear of the
massive social repercussions that expressing those opinions would cause.

I know I have many opinions which I keep to myself because to express them
would be tantamount to sociopolitical suicide. Until someone
can guarantee me that no-one will hold those opinions against me, I will
continue to keep them to myself. Even then, knowing human nature, I'd still
be inclined to keep quiet.

If that is what we are going for, great. If not, then perhaps we should
rethink our reactions to dissenting attitudes.

-- Andreas

I was made very aware of this in a private exchange, where I was informed

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal