[Ansteorra] Questions about crowns and crown tournaments

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 17:53:43 PDT 2012

At 10:21 AM 7/20/2012, you wrote:

>Bleh.  I knew who I was talking about.  I just dredged the wrong
>name out of my
>memory.  LOL
>Anyway, my point was someone asked about QC being renamed.  It
>wouldn't have to
>be.

It certainly won't be if *I* have anything to say about it. If
there's a Queen, we'll have a Queen's Champion tournament (unless Her
Majesty specifically requests that it not happen.) It doesn't matter
if the Queen is Consort, or Sovereign, she still gets her tourney.

If we end up with two guys on the throne, then it gets interesting.
We might have a Consort's Champion tournament, we might not; it would
depend a lot on the wishes of the folks on the throne.

         -Tivar Moondragon