[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

Sir Burke sirburke at cox.net
Fri Jul 20 22:23:56 PDT 2012

One quick point here that I have not seen raised so far.  Corpora says that the winner of the Crown list is the "Sovereign" and the consort is just that "Consort".  Together they are defined as the" Royalty".  The only place in Corpora that this makes a difference is

IV. C. 9. The Sovereign supervises combat on the field of honor.

Otherwise Corpora allows Kingdoms to set the powers of each (up to co-rulers) locally.

Burke