[Ansteorra] Black people in medieval Europe

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 21 20:33:21 PDT 2012

Whoa! I'm not sure who said that original quote, but it is quite
wrong, although it varied by region and time.

For a fair amount of discussion on this topic over the years, see this
file in the CULTURES section of the Florilegium:
blacks-msg        (80K)  1/16/05  Blacks in medieval Europe.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CULTURES/blacks-msg.html

And the following just came across another SCA list recently: