[Ansteorra] First Aid Class

Bill Danks wrdanks at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 12:12:58 PDT 2012

Greetings Populace, I am Lord Thorgeir, the Training Deputy for the Kingdom Chirurgeon. I am asking if there are people that would be interested in taking a First Aid class at the Byrn Gwald's Fall Baronial event on 29 Sept 2012. The cost will be $30 dollars and this will be a full first aid class can last up to 6 hours depending on the students itself. It includes access to the handbook online with the course so you can review later, if you want a printed copy of the handbook it is an additional $5. Those wishing to take the class need to get in touch with me privately, if there is not enough people dedicated to being there the class will not be offered, also need to make sure there is enough instructors to hold the class with the student to instructor ratio. The class is done at cost with the instructors donating their time to teach. Any questions feel free to get in touch with me.   Lord Thorgeir        Kingdom Chirurgeon Training Deputy