[Ansteorra] Linen Thread for leather

Genie Barrett maggegene at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 14:50:45 PDT 2012

Un-waxed linen thread isn't single strand.  You can buy it in light or
heavy weights.  Look it up on the "Reconstructing History" site or
several others and see.  Waxing it is necessary even for hand sewing.
Wax can be purchased at anyplace that has sewing supplies.  If you
don't wax it, it falls apart. GRIN

Magge