[Ansteorra] Linen Thread for leather

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 09:38:32 PDT 2012

I you opt for purchased wax thread,  might want to check out bookbinders supply resources,
can find at some good art stores, or online.
Hillary

Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:31:49 -0500
From: Brett Chandler-Finch <naturemakeswell at gmail.com>
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Linen Thread for leather

I am working on a leather scrip for an A&S project.  I am planning on
using Linen waxed thread for the sewing.  For a project would
purchasing the thread already waxed be ok.  I am concerned about the
durability of single strand linen thread being hand rolled together
and waxed vs commercially produced thread designed for the purpose.
--
---
Brett Chandler-Finch