[Ansteorra] Pennsic Gift Exchange Donations - Last chance to donate at Steppes Artisan!

Queen Elizabeta queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 24 21:26:15 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

We wanted to post a note as a reminder to the Kingdom that the last chance
to get us your donations for the Pennsic Gift Exchange will be at Steppes
Artisan on Saturday! It is our hope to showcase the far and away BEST
artisans in the Knowne World which we proudly boast live in Our kingdom! We
already have several amazing pieces & would love to be able to add to that
to really blow them away.

Here is a link to information on Their Majesties Patrick & Kara of Caid
(which is who we will be exchanging gifts with): http://royals.sca-caid
.org/69/wishes.php

Hrafn and I will gladly accept any donations directly or feel free to hand
them off to any of our Retinue as well. We truly appreciate all your hard
work and generosity!

Thank you!
Hrafn & Elizabeta
King & Queen